RE: [N8VEM-S100:2188] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Hey Todd!

Do everything via Paypal? I'm already down for two of these boards, plus I need the connectors for these and about 21 more for my existing backplanes. What sort of pricing do you think is possible for a large order?

Regards,

Matt Turner