[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs
- To: N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs
- From: lynchaj <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 07:58:18 -0800 (PST)
- Authentication-results: ls.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates internal as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com
- In-reply-to: <001501ccd30c$f58cb790$e0a626b0$@YAHOO.COM>
- References: <001501ccd30c$f58cb790$e0a626b0$@YAHOO.COM>
- User-agent: G2/1.0
Hi! Good news! The S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs arrived!
Please let me know if you would like one.
They are $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.
Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your boards
Thanks and have a nice day!
On Jan 14, 5:36 pm, "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> I reordered a batch of the S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs. They should be here in
> about three weeks or so.
> My plan is to cycle through the rest of the S-100 boards this winter
> starting with the highest number of builders waiting for boards.
> Next will be the S-100 IDE board and the S-100 ZFDC board PCBs followed by
> the S-100 backplane PCBs.
> As usual these PCBs will be $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6
> Please let me know if you would like any adjustments to the waiting list
> either adds or subtracts.
> Thanks and have a nice day!
> Andrew Lynch