[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [N8VEM-S100:1055] S-100 PCB reorders
- To: <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:1055] S-100 PCB reorders
- From: "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:57:21 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of LYN...@yahoo.com designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=LYN...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) head...@yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1345593429; bh=Ng2hGQGMGptmnfBRbmViNHgEsXa4nlg3o3v0PtdEEg0=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=WG3tG9SjRifDsLxHuGFIieuY1WGa1pAa15Uuyry85pQwUQlOHQWPpW56kRav5N5hUBXc4Vyms4THbfV22PjFvdkCuB5LpfFPEkSQtPH+jasBcyduNsbIe1AzaZOV/Nier8GY74bgh84qO4zPkEVIcaLDM/XYCzCptRGFcngZi1M=
- In-reply-to: <CADq8xFCjCrJy=vh_QbyO-unic6_wsHQatEf5v99reZxrhScByw@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <001b01cd7d94$a5322090$ef9661b0$@YAHOO.COM> <CADq8xFCjCrJy=vh_QbyO-unic6_wsHQatEf5v99reZxrhScByw@mail.gmail.com>
- Thread-index: AQGRkSt2ZPiUwZ8wxu/2aYIPj40mVgICOTo4l8yxp9A=
Hi Tom! Thanks! You are down for one each of the S-100 SMB and S-100 bus
extender board PCBs as soon as they are available.
After those PCBs are distributed, I will be ordering a pair of new PCBs: the
S-100 68K CPU board (finally) and the S-100 LAVA board.
After that it is a bit fuzzy but at the moment the S-100 Console IO would be
next since builders have 11 boards they are waiting for. Usually I order
boards based on which one has the most waiting so the boards clear out
quickly and I can move on to the next one.
It is the same hobby funds that just get recycled over and over again... I
get the board batch manufactured, send out the boards to their builders,
gather up the funds and repeat the cycle. It works great until I screw up
(second batch of S-100 Serial IO boards -- Do'h!) or there is a board that
sits on the shelf because fewer builders wanted them than I thought. It is
a really informal process but it works!
To make a board manufacturing order I pretty much need 20 firm boards
waiting so I can pay the credit card. I can't let the bills go since I
would like to keep sleeping indoors. Winter's coming you know and its cold
sleeping on the front step! All you married guys know what I'm talking
Thanks and have a nice day!
> -----Original Message-----
> From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem-
> s1...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Lafleur
> Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 7:02 PM
> To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1055] S-100 PCB reorders
> great, sign me up for an extender and SMB... I also need a console board??
> what will you do these???
> On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Andrew Lynch <LYN...@yahoo.com>
> > Hi!
> > I am planning to reorder the S-100 System Monitor Board and S-100 bus
> > extender PCBs soon. I think the PCBs would be here in about three
> > weeks or so.
> > After they arrive and are sent to their builders, I would like to
> > order the
> > S-100 LAVA and S-100 68K CPU board PCBs. I estimate they would be
> > here in about 7 weeks.
> > Thanks and have a nice day!
> > Andrew Lynch
> ~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~
> Tom Lafleur
> (858) 759-9692