[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: S-100 VDP prototype board PCBs are here
- To: N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: S-100 VDP prototype board PCBs are here
- From: lynchaj <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 03:39:03 -0800 (PST)
- Authentication-results: ls.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates internal as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <000a01ccc68a$e9897cf0$bc9c76d0$@YAHOO.COM> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: G2/1.0
Hi Neil! Thanks! Mouser has some
The "Shrink DIP 64" sockets are not common but still available.
Sometimes on eBay has good deals.
Manufacturers Winslow and Harwin make the Shrink DIP 64 socket
This is a pretty good place too. I think I got mine here quite a
while ago. Prices are reasonable too.
http://www.phoenixent.com/ (search on shrink DIP)
Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress! Thanks and have
a nice day!
On Jan 4, 11:25 pm, "Neil Breeden" <nbre...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I received the PCB today and have found a source for the parts (utsource)
> however I can't seem to find the 64Pin 0.05 pitch DIP sockets anywhere,
> anyone have a source for them?
> From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
> Behalf Of Andrew Lynch
> Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 4:35 PM
> To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [N8VEM-S100:634] S-100 VDP prototype board PCBs are here
> I've already sent S-100 VDP prototype board PCBs to Dave and Neil for build
> and test.
> However if anyone else would like to participate in the build and test phase
> please let me know.
> This is going to be a fun project and has the potential for somewhat VGA
> It also lays the foundation for a potential MSX2 compatibility for the S-100
> That's unprecedented AFAIK. It could be very interesting!
> It is not recommended for new builders though -- this will be "blood and
> guts" all the way!
> Thanks and have a nice day!
> Andrew Lynch