RE: [N8VEM-S100:5245] Re: finished case with SMB installed

One heck of a system Philippe, congratulations!

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Philippe Elie
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:56 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:5245] Re: finished case with SMB installed

Hi folks,

I just finished the dual IDE board and installed CPM3 thanks to the wonderful guide provided by Yoda and David Fry, I did not encounter a single problem !

below  a picture of the system running CPM3 (non banked as I still have an old Z80 board).   I applied decals on the front and back panel to get good looking legends. I realize the available memory is quite limited (I think TPA is around 30-40K) so that limits quite a bit. Next step : get the real thing and build a NV8EM Z80 board !

cheers

Philippe