[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2548] A new 16MB S100 Bus static RAM board
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2548] A new 16MB S100 Bus static RAM board
- From: Paul Birkel <pbi...@gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 16:38:14 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of pbi...@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4002:c01::229 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=pbi...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=INoqo755Alz0K6RVr55rX45IXssfk0n1l9tBWxiJdLg=; b=ydxOVEmmXAw+tkLTdrMU2gTbWM6OHGSU52VNpNHbFBycS9fQG3f/QjQu3XuXOEJUH5 rH/XSfm+8nJvjA9R8+oqGdlEJ+V7t8Uo37QCX1vJWeEwor79oUxXCfH7c0UJANhXBJgp 1EgULjCZsBh2e/LN6Xb1uypzmUTSkhDCTmSo/2LopOyvl43d35o5iiEgVdJtTXx2aNKD Yc8910nvXZ8/isfYJytXJr6co2RjbJyfkUSvKUDOomxQyZ3bt6+suKSxy6S8kcAFJgmh 6iod6h1l4v7MUZvyoPc1c6VwbnNXqX5Ukk/rZsntWmykKsN8kng6yMj9FGq+/W2T0smk cnEA==
- In-reply-to: <20140227134149.GL4911@ns1.bonedaddy.net>
- References: <email@example.com> <20140227134149.GL4911@ns1.bonedaddy.net>
IFF we're going to do a volume purchase, than please list me for one board with the two associated daughter-boards. I assume that we're talking about a target cost of $25 given that there are three boards involved and thus more in^2.
If the intended panelization runs the daughter-boards across the top then perhaps three should be included given the overall board width as compared to an individual daughter-board length?
Or perhaps they can be panelized along one end of the motherboard?
(And it seems such a shame to see that real-estate across the upper-board go to waste! Oops, be "underutilized" :->.)