Re: Group Order of S-100 SMB Display Mezzanine Boards

Hi Todd

1 x TIL311

mezzanine for me please

regards

David Fry

On Friday, April 25, 2014 8:32:19 PM UTC+1, Todd Goodman wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm already taking orders for the S-100-SMB-V2 (Bus System Monitor) base board.  It takes a mezzanine display board which I am
now taking orders for.

The mezzanine display board comes in three "flavors" depending on the displays in use, the HP5082, the TIL311, and the LED bar.

See: http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/SMB%20Board/S100%20Bus%20SMB.htm#V2-SMB

I am now taking orders for *ANY* of these display boards.

If your want to order then please let me know BOTH how many of the mezzanine boards you want AND which flavor.

Note that if you had display (mezzanine) boards from V1 of the Bus System Monitor board, they should work
fine with V2 of the board.

Thank you,

Todd