[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1334] Lava-10 Board working fine.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1334] Lava-10 Board working fine.
- From: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 08:34:17 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 18.104.22.168 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of gst...@indy.net) smtp.mail=gst...@indy.net
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=indy.net; b=P8t65JOlKqL+XT4139p3LOGmrgviJFt/6eBXs7YevDfdrhWQJlSvcP7l4fsdQSQO; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
Wow! Great Work!
>From: John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org>
>Sent: Jan 28, 2013 10:17 PM
>Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1334] Lava-10 Board working fine.
>Just wanted to mention I assembled the final version of our Lava-10 video
>S-100 board today and it is working fine. Rather than ramble on please
>click here information.
>This board is fairly easy to build, however instructions are included at the
>bottom of the page.
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
>For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.