Re: [N8VEM-S100:6234] Re: 80386 CPU Board - A possible solution

Hi John,

If you are definitely going ahead with a V2 of the 80386 CPU board then the 8+8 back to back byte feature that you have previously mentioned (for the 8bit S100 XGVA board compatibility) would be a great feature, not sure how much extra work that would involve for you though ??

best regards

David Fry