Clock Select

Would this circuit (or a derivation) do the trick?

http://6502.org/mini-projects/clock-switching/clock-switching.html

"The circuit shown below allows switching between two clock sources with no glitches, even when the two clocks are generated by separate, non-synchronised oscillators.

Clock A and Clock B are the two separate clock inputs
D0 is the processor D) data line
Reset is the processor reset signal
Write Port is created by gating together the address select signal, R/W and phase2. It should pulse low while phase 2 is high and the CPU is writing to the clock speed select circuit.

When the CPU changes the clock speed, the Write Port line goes low. At the end of the write cycle, the currently selected clock goes low, which loads the low Write Port signal into the two right-hand flip-flops. The lower flip-flop then holds the clock output to the CPU low via the lower of the 2 and gates.

After a delay of a few nanoseconds, determined by the propagation delay in the logic that creates the Write Port line, the Write Port line will go high, loading the left-hand flip-flop with the clock select signal. This then selects the desired clock signal via the 74HC157 multiplexer.

The clock pulses clock a high state into first the upper and then the lower of the two right-hand flip-flops. Until the second flip-flop goes high, the CPU clock line is held low. This generates a delay of between one and two cycles of the new clock, during which the CPU clock is held low.

Since the output of the flip-flop which gates the CPU clock changes when the clock line is already low, there are no switching glitches fed through to the CPU clock."