RE: [N8VEM-S100:1551] S100-68K-V3

Hi Dave!

Thanks!  Yes, there are some issues with the S-100 68K CPU board.  I don’t think they’ll have an effect on functionality but do need some clean up.

The over pours near the top of the connector pads should not be an issue since the pads are significantly bigger than the connector wipers.  However I see a couple of traces and vias migrated down into the connector.

Normally I hand route those away from the connector.  I’ve done that many times already with this board but during the last optimization they must have reappeared.  Still they shouldn’t affect functionality but it is not good practice.

Most likely there will be updates to the board and during the next respin we can clean up the minor trace anomalies.

Please post your progress on the board.  I am really looking forward to seeing how this board finally matures!