Re: [N8VEM-S100:5183] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Philippe,

I think that a number of us (myself included) already have the 18 slot boards.  I have built, but not yet used, my board.

Last I heard, Antony was working on a new revision, but he is currently busy with school.

- Alex