From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Frank Schieschke
Sent: Friday, August 1, 2014 9:23 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:4770] Re: ZFDC Controller under control of the PC-BIOS??

Hello John,
sorry for confusing you.
I already bring up the newest ZDFC.HEX into the EEPROM.
It was the version dated from 05/06/2011.
I just run the ALTAIR simulator and compile the V3.00 ZFDC.Z80 file and get the same HEX file as in the ZIP archive.
So the V3.00 firmware is actual running on my ZFDC controller and i have to look further, what is wrong with my controller, when using the 80286 CPU.

Frank