[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2013] Fwd: Interesting site. In case u miss running DOS
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2013] Fwd: Interesting site. In case u miss running DOS
- From: David Riley <frave...@gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:19:14 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of frave...@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c02::22a as permitted sender) smtp.mail=frave...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=G+x7E6a/pDrdo/vKXMDHK/ZRwQ43Eovo+ObnIUooKSo=; b=yNmvf3ekD1D/d6EDtq03XvDApQZZGoGgpx3AUfMHM7EfoCtMhf7B2N8BXAn/FA9inC IWaHr+36MKG5sO7Nk9611DsM1LT3p7hidsc8JUf2wOpAgWUTEpn2nxWVIAl0j8jdWgrg CZ8U06+4FA9fdm05hluJvhUtQY8W7K89sG3phyuLkNGV5rVQob7c9ellQwcWakwcQ187 t5NpaRfLoSLldQoVgQ01D2bqol5EVOumUsIWA4L7I5+D1korSBUa2tzuEO34VGlyqxkt lvYrJFc/FBuxQLimzdlLJDrABTXw6usWFbTlUXSRnyrvYciICd8gkgOWLvcGh3/OBHBY wO8A==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CALBAwKNhQwsw4vcYONtPaRg4b+M3Rrbin_Yw=wrWQqZEbThxFQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADq8xFBVwVet7=+b=Aj3xxV9TRiKY==v+WqCAZcyW+Oh2Z9MJQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On Oct 29, 2013, at 1:15 PM, John Monahan wrote:
> That’s a really neat piece of software! Thanks for pointing it out.
> I have not had a chance to read the doc’s in detail yet, but what would be nice is if one could simply insert a disk (3.5” or older) in my machine and have it directly R/W to the disk. If I understand things, currently is not the case, you have to make some kind of image/URL etc.