[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2550] A new 16MB S100 Bus static RAM board
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2550] A new 16MB S100 Bus static RAM board
- From: Rick <rickb...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 20:11:07 -0800
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of rickb...@yahoo.com designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rickb...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1393560671; bh=CHyR2jryjiKiN/yhkkAHFK+Q8gaQ65w7lOQ2zh7kfE4=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:Date:Subject:Message-ID:From:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=5rvY57CmyGg4VzUBPTmjhbCkEWqsKXuF19Lth/WP5WJe53UnKO8E/2VEEPaCxNqyQng9YRTTWBfeLs5TgqVGA0TgHtZAQ02kE9IufoQmFNB0hfj9N+CtY/9O483JvYfJPHjBoLEXEOsSf5dnte0+N1bTpGuVEXdmk3A5Utr90e4=
Guys, I would like to get one 16MB board and three of the daughter boards. That will give me a spare daughter board in case I have problems soldering the memory chips and mess up one board.
Paul Birkel <pb...@gmail.com> wrote:
IFF we're going to do a volume purchase, than please list me for one board with the two associated daughter-boards. I assume that we're talking about a target cost of $25 given that there are three boards involved and thus more in^2.
If the intended panelization runs the daughter-boards across the top then perhaps three should be included given the overall board width as compared to an individual daughter-board length?
Or perhaps they can be panelized along one end of the motherboard?
(And it seems such a shame to see that real-estate across the upper-board go to waste! Oops, be "underutilized" :->.)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.