Re: [N8VEM-S100:6169] May I have a folder ?

Josh.

Yes, I soldered the side tabs for extra support,
even used silver bearing solder for extra strength.

I spent the day filing sockets from my stores and
it looks like I need to order 1488's & 89's, a few
8250's and a 74HTC245 (J2); unless I can sub a
74ls245P ????  The Eprom is burnt and the SD card is
ready....

Question about Shadow Rom Kill (JP5)

I figured 1-2 would be the setting to boot off
Eprom and jump to SD card to run the files, but
I noticed in your readme zip file you state;

Jumper JP5 (Shadow ROM KILL) (above EPROM) must be set 2-3
(upper position) and Output Chip 8212 (IC-J5) must be installed.

I'm confused on this part.

Todd