[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:3702] S-100 ISA bridge board for review
- To: "'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM-S100" <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:3702] S-100 ISA bridge board for review
- From: Todd Goodman <t...@bonedaddy.net>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:25:16 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of t...@bonedaddy.net designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=t...@bonedaddy.net
- In-reply-to: <000501cf71e3$223b9a00$66b2ce00$@YAHOO.COM>
- References: <000501cf71e3$223b9a00$66b2ce00$@YAHOO.COM>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.23 (2014-03-12)
* 'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com> [140517 11:17]:
> I've updated the S-100 ISA bridge board design with the GALs for the next
> round of prototype boards. Please review and post any comments or
> Does anyone want to learn how to order prototype boards? I can walk you
> through the process and this would be a good board to start with.
> It seems the builders have mastered the ordering and distributing of
> existing boards so now we need to move on to other topics like board
> maintenance and getting prototype boards.
> This will require working knowledge of KiCAD. Any volunteers? Thanks and
> have a nice day!
> Andrew Lynch
Hi Andrew and John,
If you don't find someone new to handle this board then I'd be happy to
I did see John's post about how this might be better kept between the
two of you though.
I know enough KiCad to be dangerous now but I can certainly make changes
as long as someone knowlegable can review them before the prototype run.