[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1237] S-100 board reorders
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1237] S-100 board reorders
- From: Tom Lafleur <laf...@lafleur.us>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:06:00 -0800
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 188.8.131.52 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of laf...@lafleur.us) smtp.mail=laf...@lafleur.us
- In-reply-to: <1595034970.22568781356997151609.JavaMail.root@dsmdc-mail-mbs7>
- References: <1730319734.22567831356996644957.JavaMail.root@dsmdc-mail-mbs7> <1595034970.22568781356997151609.JavaMail.root@dsmdc-mail-mbs7>
just use the rom/ram board... cheap to build and 64k or more of fast ram
On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:39 PM, <litte...@mchsi.com>
I'm interested in building a simple 64K RAM board for
the same reason. I have two Imsai's, both with
multiple RAM card(s) with many memory chips.
If someone could point me to a schematic, I'd
like to build a few. I know Don Caprio mentioned
earlier this year he had a project on the PBworks
page but I don't know where to find it.
I'd like to look at a few designs.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Crusty OMO" <crus...@hotmail.com
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:45:54 PM GMT -06:00 Central America
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:1236] S-100 board reorders
Cool, thanks! Just a note on what I'm using the first (buffered) prototyping board for....
It's currently being used as a 64K RAM card in my IMSAI. This was done to establish a working system. I'll be replacing this RAM card with the old RAM cards when I test/fix them.
At that point, I'll repurpose this card to be an 8080 CPU, RAM & I/O card for another IMSAI system I'd like to resurrect.
~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~