[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RomWBW and S-100: PROM Board vs. 4MG RAM Board
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RomWBW and S-100: PROM Board vs. 4MG RAM Board
- From: Paul Birkel <pbi...@gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 04:33:22 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of pbi...@gmail.com designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=pbi...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=NcnZmun1/JtHjnRDiXLWb5R2QkCg5jur9AfG6qekRS8=; b=UcjsVmc1oOwRxWZeysyhSy87P6044ttH2nauM49drrSvyNly2WY1gZBjPWJwsgvOch yEAP7mMVX5Aw4TC0ahXfeln0xlj0bALvg9VrofJ7taodDzId4BCRv2KqH+8GGwwYSt8D o+xMNSGpCtUJhQ3eeHC2A+it5xKwifo+P6qnj+xQpGovrKOQNBUlDzE0BKUwB8493W7D hYoIdyqNzB0HHOyOHX0rebnYNa8T0QkvzO68O6GWbYSkeyeJHDtbreBxM2LUJuqUU6ag jBd3pvanrftmHLYTJGMwyhL1ZMD3OcLp7MwfYsXA9pCpj8n7e3oDls7cPr7+ei9SP9j5 7fLA==
Doug, Tom, and Leonard;
Excited to hear about your new effort!
In your deliberations, would you please consider support for the 4MG RAM board (that recent joiners, including myself, have) in addition to the EPROM/RAM/Flash board that I have not (and falls into the unobtanium category at the moment)?
Perhaps the 4MG RAM board can be configured to work comparably so that this dual-support isn't a problem? Online documentation states "You will notice that the board accommodates both static RAM chips, Flash RAM
chips and EPROMS (from 2716's all the way up to 27256's)."
I think that explicit support for the 4MG RAM board would open up your audience a bit (more) and aid some of us newbies :->.