[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [N8VEM-S100:1491] New/Old Project (Altair restoration)

There are "analog video capture" devices around that are used for transferring home video from older analog videocameras and similar devices. You might be able to find a PCI version, and there are certainly USB dongles that you can find in audiovisual stores or on eBay or similar. Either way, it would be funneling composite video to a PC.

You might also find an obsolete security-camera setup that has composite inputs.

On 7/03/2013 3:17 PM, Eric Osman wrote:

Here's a question:  The Processor Technology VDM-1 puts out composite
video. My old TV with composite video input is long gone.  What do
people recommend for converting composite video into something a modern
monitor can use?