[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2448] Re: MSX2 Utility Board V1 Build info
- To: "n8vem...@googlegroups.com" <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2448] Re: MSX2 Utility Board V1 Build info
- From: Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 03:55:20 -0800 (PST)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1392983720; bh=A2eskqsy4gFZoNlm05PFuJ1IGy7lYLgIJaFCwXT0Bzg=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=VvTWcWDHxJKxQmkK3l/ezovFtso06057cC1tyadgVTmjJ/EDYGWkOTv+bbPVgRIGKjW5DDhACoRumEaWogKJSDMJDY9mOu6d77FkVVbk/sQ+fBxZWSbSfYYC/W/dX9qZyAqfqmmKzl8flMJVjBJGtHesX44txKBVYh2x3/dDcUs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=29RlJd401E70mwG399HAJyIkQrS/46jqs3E6pQZx3UYmfP6M8wJmWA4eWuYmntI2YqXVy0N5w+k6L3+B0nMltJw2+a+8ozF3PolOVZnGSIgCj4yitbmbL+H1cssBiDzkYbPBBqMLWSQXEqTETbELOlWK4Qq0DiOHLJTbhxZ5EMg=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com>
Woo Hoo! Thanks Neil! That is great news!
Please post photos or videos!
I think NASCOM BASIC has nothing to do with MSX2 so this shows the general utility of the board outside the realm of MSX. The S-100 Utility board plus a bare CPU board and backplane are all that's needed to boot a barebones system. I think this would be extremely useful for debugging since if you have those three things working you can just add in the boards one at a time to debug.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THIS IS GREAT!
From: nbreeden <nb...@me.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:21 PM
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:2448] Re: MSX2 Utility Board V1 Build info
I've got a port of NASCOM BASIC running out of the EPROM on the utility board.
With two boards (Z-80 processor and the Utility board) I have a system running BASIC from ROM with 32K of RAM, it's a fun flashback to the late 70s. :)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out