[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:106] Boards for Sale
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:106] Boards for Sale
- From: Ken Robbins <kenneth....@gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 14:26:29 -0800
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of kenneth....@gmail.com designates 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=kenneth....@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) head...@gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=zCXnsXmRg99s8wKH46PvGIeA8Z2NLC7UPLHc5mCK50s=; b=AYIS7MmZtaZLbm5sEOarDTzA/g6n3qxdW2rWSI02SYgopZM5ROYDWTve1teNGUCALp H33jAjV9/Vn0WODfxfScnGVIjc7os+//jd45d2jfgrqz+x913Tmja3vGXliVUpZ+7/pW DGk/kdPW3iGd4ZTpsS6IWrlwLwaXqE79PJeRU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=AwZQsSlOGT+YldERZT0zTJWWetW4VjR8dyMcFuVrRIQNAHfSdLgov/yiLpl8rENdBU zPcK2Bmq8par0eZZC8O/8c15tmykQecrfxjI5rYsj66SMn1OVO48cAmZ30cFwGvYn4QJ XOqSjqaL857Q+5LWCpH2f1r/a+3z1L4cIbQWc=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I would be interested in either of these 2 boards. I have 2 eight inch drives that need a controller and I would like to play with a VDU instead of my terminal.
Thanks for not pitching them.
c. Objective Design VDU. This board shows what I thought was bad stuff
(corrosion) but the more I look at it I think it is transferred
adhesive (e.g., duct tape adhesive). It is not on the board or IC
leads just on the top of a few ICs. I did not initially find the
manual but I think I have it. Early on in my S-100 experience this was
my console output with input coming from a SWTPC keyboard into a
d. Tarbell 1011A SD FDC (1771) with 8 inch drive connector. I can
provide a copy of the manual and eight inch disk with BIOS etc.