[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: S-100 6502 CPU board PCBs are here!
- To: <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: FW: S-100 6502 CPU board PCBs are here!
- From: "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:55:37 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of LYN...@yahoo.com designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=LYN...@yahoo.com
- In-reply-to: <2916ACD6-2EC8-4CC6-8154-712D0B4E3F97@gmail.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <5F7B8200-BAE3-48DE-B7F9-90318479CB43@gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <2916ACD6-2EC8-4CC6-8154-712D0B4E3F97@gmail.com>
- Thread-index: AQLAmXS4/Ie52ITI7xcHrIJgEYp3dAF2+Fe0AkaBR9wBhYa46ZP60F2A
Hi! Here is a helpful hint from a builder to anyone who would like to build
an S-100 Serial IO board.
I have plenty of the PCBs left and you can get the main chip inexpensively
Every S-100 hobbyist needs a good serial IO board! Thanks and have a nice
I mentioned a while ago that I had found a great deal on 8530s on Jameco,
and you suggested sending it to the list. I still haven't gotten a chance
to subscribe to the N8VEM list, but if you wanted to pass along the link in
the meantime, here it is: