[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1694] 68K Parts List -- 2N3904 TO92-INVERT
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1694] 68K Parts List -- 2N3904 TO92-INVERT
- From: Paul Birkel <pbi...@gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 04:22:36 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of pbi...@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c00::231 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=pbi...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=2/Y7U5JrQp9PxZGAWFhZ1OYsydCMtRVFW6uzqfb1xvY=; b=gWngNOOUtRE74l9qh9wJKj+ooj2/OmjhhwRi9J2KrD4QfWIUHsZXjZ0K9isvSAlrAx 1Ruj7SYuhtUXZwDxMuiHEcD0+Dz9dg0y3hgLfOn9xcaTxptynvPkRRfqcePW02TrdpAb 1W1OxC/mMu3XB1Iht23mwda/Rk0uPYiZ1i2j/WyX1xdE6jlbhus9KIdUPSYtGhxa3mBm g4BQ0+zIuQhi73Ua0A0ZQ4Bzh6mRc4RhGMbWvewO4Icko7Q28gCSkia2bjUQgX41dw59 5KUgT8xAb4M6hzIxj1Vyr1egP1Q2P5m7LpleWLyhLO9ZLekmqIVJb1Nn2oKGnEtp0voW 49xw==
- In-reply-to: <51A71B81.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CAJj77rtcY8JMZ=f9YicA-VEQZbofkOih1i_Nje4XUr7_8aZDVw@mail.gmail.com> <51A71B81.email@example.com>
Well, maybe. I thought that the wire-lists correlated to the part foot-prints, thus that designation ought to relate to the footprint/pinout, not the logical-function in the circuit?
I guess that Andrew would be the one to clarify on that point? (Of course, anyone who has already-built would know what they successfully installed there ... speak up please :->.)
On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 5:27 AM, Jeff Galinat <jgal...@optonline.net>
My guess is that label was used because the transistor is used as
a simple TTL inverter and it may have nothing to do with
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.