Update for 3/25
- The last two show-stopper bugs have been fixed. Both of these were actually east to fix once I finally understood them.
- The resolution to the issues was very interesting to me; it's anyone's curious I can post info on them.
- My testing looks good.
- I've already documented the changes to the V1 CPU card required.
- I believe the V2 card can be jumpered to allow the same configuration.
- The Serial I/O card has had the USB, SCC1 and SCC2 interfaces tested, all three work as the console device.
- The Utility Card (MSX2) serial port can also be used as the console.
I still need to:
- Document the jumper config on my 4MB memory card, the Serial I/O card and the Utility card.
- Document how I build the ROM images and a description of the hardware interface ASM files.
- Recruit a few alpha users - If you're interested let me know.