Re: [N8VEM-S100:6987] n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com anonymous access not available

JeffA writes:

> I feel this problem needs an escalated response.There could be tens of people being turned away
> from the site disappointed not to mention I'm trying to reference some documentation for a blog post :-)

> c ya... - jeffa

You are *NOT* alone Jeff.  Same thing happened to me.  Welcome to the world of "big brother".  Can't be anonymous anymore.  I have the same concerns as you -- what about all the people who *might* peruse the sight and get interested in some (or many) of the projects?  They see the login crap, and say, "no thanks".  And go away.  When you build a wall around something, it sends a message that you'd rather not welcome new ideas and participation.

Roger