[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Available S-100 Boards?
- To: "'Fabio Battaglia'" <hkzl...@gmail.com>
- Subject: RE: Available S-100 Boards?
- From: "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM>
- Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 17:38:28 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of LYN...@yahoo.com designates 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=LYN...@yahoo.com
- Cc: <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- In-reply-to: <52C8393B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <52C55DD7.email@example.com> <008e01cf0969$b1208bf0$1361a3d0$@YAHOO.COM> <52C8393B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AQHCzqaEKR+Kx+OaccU8w8uu53QdeQJiRL9ZAjhLICqaajzGAA==
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fabio Battaglia [mailto:hkzl...@gmail.com]
> Sent: Saturday, January 4, 2014 11:39 AM
> To: Andrew Lynch
> Subject: Re: Available S-100 Boards?
> On 04/01/14 17:26 , Andrew Lynch wrote:
> > Hi Fabio! There are some S-100 bus extender PCBs left and a bunch of S-
> 100 buffered prototyping board PCBs available. We will be releasing more S-
> 100 board PCBs in the upcoming months as we make progress with the
> respins and new boards. Thanks and have a nice day!
> > Andrew Lynch
> Hi Andrew,
> I'm relieved to know at least proto-boards are available. As the backplane I
> bought is completely passive, I'll need at least one prototyping board to build
> my own terminator (unless there is a plan to produce the terminator board
> again), also an extender will be useful in the future.
> As for the future boards, I've decided to buy one for each type, when they
> come out. Considering this, is it a problem for you to keep aside one
> extender and one proto board for me until at least one of the new boards
> are available so we can reduce the shipping costs?
> If this is a problem for any reason (rules, or anything) I can pay you
> immediately and get those shipped.
> Thanks for your time!
> I'm enjoying the SBC v2! I dug out my father's Z80 books and started coding in
> C+asm while studying the schematics. Never had so much fun in years!
Hi Fabio! Thanks! OK no problem!
I reserved one each of the S-100 bus extender and S-100 buffered prototyping board PCBs for you.
They are labeled with you name and will sit on my shelf until an opportunity for shipping is available.
Yes, we did do an S-100 bus terminator/prototyping board a while back but to be honest I don't recall what became of it.
Are there any photos of it "in the wild"?
Thanks and have a nice day!