[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:721] S-100 MS-DOS Support Board finally ready
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:721] S-100 MS-DOS Support Board finally ready
- From: Rob Doyle <radi...@gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 21:37:03 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of radi...@gmail.com designates 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=radi...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pSxgbMfJluRQknEuhcXFmec9yx9Ikz6KltoYA98rk9I=; b=kRC3rJTXJVZ1pqw4TmvtQLAfHke5CM0t+PtG2JCfFs44zrhbzZuTZQuw+oMn0HheiQ 57pAtc39AUwhTY8d6283j/D0lgE+63JQfDaSGWL76+pq1Ou571/D+Xj9cfBxA4502frx asexIEuTxveOzEsqN38RKCGRvVdY+5OEyYpog=
- In-reply-to: <003b01ccf401$1b1fdf40$515f9dc0$@YAHOO.COM>
- References: <003b01ccf401$1b1fdf40$515f9dc0$@YAHOO.COM>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20120216 Thunderbird/10.0.2
Sign me up for one.
On 2/25/2012 2:04 PM, Andrew Lynch wrote:
Hi! Yay! The S-100 MS-DOS Support Board PCB is finally ready! I am
getting ready to order some PCBs.
This S-100 board is really great with the S-100 8086 CPU board but also
is useful with really any S-100 CPU board since it has timer, RTC, PIC,
Here is a description of the S-100 MS-DOS Support Board on S100computers.com
The schematic and PCB layout files are here
Coupled with the S-100 8086 CPU board, the S-100 MS-DOS Support board
will give a measure of PC-AT compatibility for your S-100 system.
There are presently 7 builders signed up for this board. IÃ¯Â¿Â½d like to get
at least 20 total for a PCB manufacturing order. Please let me know if
you would like a PCB or two.
As usual, these PCBs will be $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6
elsewhere. Thanks and have a nice day!
PS, I have plenty of the S-100 8086 CPU board PCBs left if you are
looking for one of those as well.