[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [N8VEM-S100:2816] Re: Multibus
- To: <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:2816] Re: Multibus
- From: "Eric Osman" <er...@osmancrew.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:27:24 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 2001:558:fe2d:44:76:96:27:228 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of er...@osmancrew.com) smtp.mail=er...@osmancrew.com; dkim=pass head...@comcast.net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1395199675; bh=y2j7h/kQCHymVOq4zcQyHdLhMGXKWJaWtK1ybpR6aPM=; h=Received:Received:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=WII+RcucZhnZGfvNal4ObqAdnjkL7rfOvQvzjiMIekwOheGWs0nNe8b+PtaY2oT3u YoRav3jT5sJHoTrd4XqDvrp6RKsG9dLdsoeI8qy0+MRb2RldkecF/PPSSUSTy/X6s8 QZbL8yyL/chw/lKW+dMZ55r91rKJzTTuNJronT2fhobLu4W/NlH2CQ7jVcYsoyERRS bsmCSxepuB31lzSv/uAfCZ6Jz19NjBS4tR1NgyxfoTMePOkNc6/L8l61anxyWBJcOI ZOGAm/pRPowFWGCHmHnz6pDcspbOc5Iq3U6XTl4WpkQg24TeRIcylGZbgDYnPoKrpL Dpr2ipnyM9n/g==
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: <er...@osmancrew.com>
could ask Tenasys, but I have my doubts you could buy it at this point at any
never seen any copies on line for sale or download.
sure I have it (installed) on one of my old systems that have been in storage,
but the odds of that system working at this point aren't very
Can one still obtain iRMX for a Multibus system?
On Monday, March 17, 2014 11:32:42 AM UTC-5, Joe Herdler
As most know, I am in the process of building n S-100 machine as well as
an Xi-8088 box. These two projects are my main focus, and I will be working on
them until both are complete. However, I am also very interested in the Intel
Multibus, and already have two processor boards, the Intel 80/05 (an 8085
unit) and an 88/25 (an 8088 unit).
Does anyone know of an active group for the Multibus computer system like
this group for S-100 systems? I feel that this group is one of the best
computer groups on the Web, and have searched for something similar to the
S-100 for the Multibus, but without success. After I finish the Xi and at
least one S-100 system, I want to start a Multibus machine. Any suggestions
will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for any ideas!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving
emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.