Re: Compact Flash CP/M3 image?

Maybe someone could post an image on PBworks?  You can use disk imaging tools on windows or dd on Linux or Mac to transfer to a CF.   Maybe David Fry could post one?  I think his changes to the LBA is what we should standardize on.   It has no holes - I would post one but I have had some difficulty getting his code to fully work.  I am trying to use cpm tools with his LBA structure but I am having some difficulties I don't understand yet.  I have put it on the back burner for the moment as I am trying to get the 68K board reading CF cards so I can get CP/M 68K up and running - I am really close.  I plan on using the same LBA structure so both have the same format so I will get back to resolving the problem pretty soon.

We should make a repository for some standard images (like compilers, editors, wordstar, etc) - would save people a lot of work hunting everything down.

Dave