[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [N8VEM-S100:2967] Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards
- To: <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:2967] Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards
- From: "Ron Ward" <n6id...@comcast.net>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 12:41:37 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of n6id...@comcast.net designates 2001:558:fe2d:43:76:96:30:32 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=n6id...@comcast.net; dkim=pass head...@comcast.net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1396035701; bh=Ve+0LGXWoPElphgGUcYl76W/bUGliQ9qiXaliPZB9UY=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Qpnwa1+ZqNqFf9hL/2yEeuqPF84EUSPunslTKnAwWJCaiikxkWwmrGwxEabL7if5O 4wvEZd2x+VyTj0iVfXdgBgNIzOBaMHKHOPpHjWeGiWmluocAyUpu8IcWj/uyXjUK8h H+AUoF8Dg7l6PbwbMwssbBa0cRnF/t12F0lrCVrEpRz/lnMSPVoLQgsukDMNu3HzH9 SCUfOxwLXCYW3lnv71mKWcoJqSdye8XcIXv9/vjoZjoT6BtQqAyj1K6EIv42Rwndfx Gq+kfjs2PG8qbCPFIe9BKEX7cm39wuvdy2e+nluTquJICbNT5BKeQCO3vFMsRX5QEA rB20s75/CMFrg==
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <4ED9A83C-FFC5-4DBC-AB71-63BA05222CC1@gmail.com>
- Thread-index: Ac9KLfWCQCcYhxJlT+ata0TtMuM8zAAhYbEg
Okay, Thanks for the update. I can hardly wait for the boards!
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Zippster
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2967] Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100
Somehow I missed your emails. I have you down now for 3 of the IDE boards
and 2 of the Serial I/O.
Thanks, and welcome to the group!
On Mar 27, 2014, at 1:53 PM, n6id...@comcast.net wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 3:27:41 PM UTC-7, Edward Snider wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>> I'd like to do a board distribution project of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE
>> Is anyone interested in getting one or more of these?
>> Just post here and I'll get a list started.
> Hi Ed:
> I sent you an e-mail requesting the purchase of three IDE/CF disk boards
and two serial I/O boards.
> I have not received a response and want to be sure that I will be included
in your group purchase.
> I am new here and don't know if you got my messages.
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.