From: bbel...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:6924] Re: Reorder of S-100 8-slot Backplane PCB
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 17:11:11 -0400

I have to agree.  I don’t like the idea of having to modify components.  I would sooner search for 9-pin R-nets, even if paying a premium, than to cut off one of the resistors.  There really is no utility to passing the +/-16V through the inter-board cable, as one would necessarily, out of good practice, apply these power inputs on both boards.

Bob Bell