[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2769] Status of my S-100 system (With nice low-res pictures!)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2769] Status of my S-100 system (With nice low-res pictures!)
- From: Fabio Battaglia <hkzl...@gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 22:14:47 +0100
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of hkzl...@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4013:c00::22c as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hkzl...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PzrT6H0n9VN1W5ZGtIkdWVlFnYsAhLWEZTBHitnDBwk=; b=fHNVZWx0ogNbTzu2bweVNFKOEY3oy8oMUaZ5ewemKnwRUocPEtZrcdhL6e2ZFaywYO capgmiLqIM53XBWrLWFd3xDcoWcEygd1gQWb+t4mk1l3SYfGv7DRe1vmnmfnU6RGDAqh 5n614sHG+ksTNSiGwTBzLDpDgRa7dqF72cx8JvXydxjxkOEdcwFUWNQHrcfn3S2xRjei hGRf11uQY/chHcy1xhO/2sb3wTi8RsMxcRFWPwO9zGRLKpiOo/Zb3c3DgD96rrreTSAZ 6r7943hIIWhWTTakfxysZ7Quf/u6zVAP1oYYv4Fz+pTX1PUtlzOxD2GE5nw9H7GkFSBX qATQ==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.3.0
On 17/03/14 22:03, Fabio Battaglia wrote:
> After half a day of schematic reading, EPROM programming, circuit
> probing (the extender board proved unvaluable, and also the book I'm
> reading, "Interfacing to S-100/IEEE696 computers" helped me a lot) I
> got the my basic console printing code to work, and got out of the
> chicken-egg loop situation. I can now proceed fitting some useful code
> in my cpu card and start building other boards.
I forgot to add: I first built the 6502 board and did the freerun test.
Then I wrote an eprom with a small test program and checked that it was
running by probing the address lines and confirming that the accesses
was within the boundaries of F8/F9xx.
After I was sure of this, I started trying to get output on video.