Re: [N8VEM-S100:721] S-100 MS-DOS Support Board finally ready

Put me down for one.
-Neil

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 25, 2012, at 13:04, "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM> wrote:

Hi!  Yay!  The S-100 MS-DOS Support Board PCB is finally ready!  I am getting ready to order some PCBs.

This S-100 board is really great with the S-100 8086 CPU board but also is useful with really any S-100 CPU board since it has timer, RTC, PIC, and ROMs.

Here is a description of the S-100 MS-DOS Support Board on S100computers.com

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/MSDOS%20Board/MSDOS%20Board.htm

The schematic and PCB layout files are here

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20MS-DOS%20Support%20Board

Coupled with the S-100 8086 CPU board, the S-100 MS-DOS Support board will give a measure of PC-AT compatibility for your S-100 system.

There are presently 7 builders signed up for this board.  Iâ??d like to get at least 20 total for a PCB manufacturing order.  Please let me know if you would like a PCB or two.

As usual, these PCBs will be $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS, I have plenty of the S-100 8086 CPU board PCBs left if you are looking for one of those as well.

<N8VEM Waiting List.pdf>