[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2407] DOS Support Boards
- To: "n8vem...@googlegroups.com" <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2407] DOS Support Boards
- From: Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:00:32 -0800 (PST)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1392652832; bh=onauQXX0/qVQLw5oyxtWUm1oLWHkPLe+3EaRVPPqij4=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=jAQfSAfNGNxPDjKgjYwfFQeLHZmgsx/g7YAMg0Z21QI3Qw8Q7/hjwG6xh2OjbOXOpkKhMmShvQiThKaCUBZ8LcFxiBtwoYtIRtez0pXBUSsheCJueu6MiIXbdbecfg7ZCYSaoIuci8htmpz9nbTmaM2u/Wd4HIDAPDD2H9j2IAo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=eikkbxsry6QOlwmh3kRMVH51+AJNezkj+osXL5tGJBROsAAlamCKIrKL1lpVpNyaTg3uefBh+7S+uoSpb8+FtKFc8cLmkYwXRhkC7pagW9cYs/6bgRbSZMm+TDmDTZ5V25Aymp0Z9SD1utXx3V5/opqN/MjeQr3mSiJk7RceVg8=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com>
Hi Neil! Thanks! John and I are working on an updated S-100 MS-DOS support board (aka S-100 PC-AT V2). I think John has the prototype boards so we should be seeing some sort of update in the next few days or so.
Assuming this board comes out clean from the prototype build and test this would make a great board for someone to get manufactured and distribute to the group. The S-100 MS-DOS support board is a bit like the S-100 Utility board in
that it is the "rest of the story" to complement the S-100 8088 CPU other x86 CPU boards. Without the memory of course.
Thanks and have a nice day!
From: nbreeden <nb...@me.com>
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 10:10 AM
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:2407] DOS Support Boards
Are there any DOS support boards left?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out