[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2765] Multibus
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2765] Multibus
- From: David Riley <frave...@gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:35:09 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of frave...@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c01::22b as permitted sender) smtp.mail=frave...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=GZ3014LLpm+7LAoVd8kicrikBOVSJ/tlz/1163ZZLng=; b=oOyr5+8SdfiOgBzh6LqDOoqSV7rIZkUr1qC2zjin2jc77YHFbvoPA7+LZoLdV8WhSE Lg3TvdcSgqNZFuX2duyDEWWqRL2Q0WzTMfvlAVBjisaGLhS3v2U9VhGwgtm9jg2HEKw2 rEBCcYRr0TtYYQ1EE0xBbDo3TGnpRcHLPqKpOI0NvAYS15sL18HfwG2nKlTXSw2QTxQC Uoyax2M1xR3oWIhGQyxAJFsjFt+bbM8AHeIPee7t7nb5RxfwdFpizy4eEWw/ih9YHqYv UGcB5baASxAbaMPlnN+U+rkmVgDAXhL+FSqlDjRcKCWDMZwFBN6H7n9aoXV9KXs42MHy em2A==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 17, 2014, at 12:32 PM, Joe Herdler <joe.h...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> As most know, I am in the process of building n S-100 machine as well as an Xi-8088 box. These two projects are my main focus, and I will be working on them until both are complete. However, I am also very interested in the Intel Multibus, and already have two processor boards, the Intel 80/05 (an 8085 unit) and an 88/25 (an 8088 unit).
> Does anyone know of an active group for the Multibus computer system like this group for S-100 systems? I feel that this group is one of the best computer groups on the Web, and have searched for something similar to the S-100 for the Multibus, but without success. After I finish the Xi and at least one S-100 system, I want to start a Multibus machine. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
They're certainly not Multibus specific, but there's a lot of members knowledgeable about Multibus on the MARCH board (Yahoo! groups "midatlanticretro"). There's also cctalk, but the s/n ratio can be a little low there. If you have questions, ask the MARCH board, you should be able to get an answer (and come to VCF East at the beginning of April if you're able!).
- From: Joe Herdler <joe.h...@yahoo.com>