RE: [N8VEM-S100:6139] FP Mini Switch Brackets are in

1 Complete set bracket and hardware for me please.

Thanks

Jim

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Caprio
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 2:17 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:6139] FP Mini Switch Brackets are in

The FP Mini FR4 switch brackets have arrived.

Price is $2.00 per bracket or if you want mounting hardware add $1.50.

Bracket kit includes:

  •     One bracket made of FR4 material (PCB). Each hole threaded for 2-56 screws
  •     21 stainless steel 2-56 machine screws
  •     2 threaded (4-40) aluminum hex standoffs
  •     4 4-40 machine screws

Not sure about shipping. It's probably as much as the hardware itself. :^(

I'll be posting installation tips on the Wiki. If you going to be mounting to the PCB
you have to drill two holes in your PCB. Sounds terrifying I know. If you use the
bracket as a drilling template you wont drill through any traces.

I know some of you have already requested them but if you don't mind please send a fresh request (Except Paul B.).

I like Johns idea of the honor system. When you get the package check the postage and PayPal me what you owe.

Thank you.

--
Don Caprio
ilv...@gmail.com