[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: updated S-100 waiting list
- To: N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: updated S-100 waiting list
- From: lynchaj <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 03:21:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Authentication-results: ls.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates internal as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com
- In-reply-to: <17186610.783.1333334255821.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbbbg2>
- References: <010d01ccfa27$08e0cac0$1aa26040$@YAHOO.COM> <17186610.783.1333334255821.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbbbg2>
- User-agent: G2/1.0
Hi Brian! Thanks! Yes, there are some S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs left.
They are $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US or $6 elsewhere.
Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your boards
Thanks and have a nice day!
On Apr 1, 10:37 pm, Brian Marstella <br...@marstella.net> wrote:
> Hi, Andrew,
> I was looking through the waiting list and wondered if you have any Z80 CPU
> boards available at this time? I thought I'd already purchased one but
> looks like I haven't based on what I have in my work area and on the list.
> Brian Marstella.
> On Sunday, March 4, 2012 11:50:54 AM UTC-5, lynchaj wrote:
> > Hi! Sorry I have been away for a few days and am catching up this morning.
> > Attached is the latest S-100 waiting list. There may be one or two more
> > emails in the queue but this is fairly current.
> > Please send me any additions and/or subtractions! As it stands now, the
> > S-100 MS DOS Support board is on its way and the S-100 IDE V2 are next.
> > Probably the S-100 ZFDC and S-100 backplane PCBs are to follow.
> > Thanks and have a nice day!
> > Andrew Lynch- Hide quoted text -
> - Show quoted text -