S100 Boards for sale

Just a reminder, I have these boards as extra.... If you need any of these, I'm sure we can work something out...

Looks like I have more boards than
​ ​
​I need....
​\
I was going to build a 2nd system with a few spares, but one is enough...
$20 each + $4 shipping for two boards
​,​
​ ​
more that two boards, is $7 shipping...
​ USA
​ and Canada​
, other ask for shipping cost

​Here what I have...

2 each S-100 Ram&Rom
​,​
version 1
1 each S-100 Priority Interrupt Controller and Real Time Clock Board
​,​
(no version number)
2 each S-100 Buffered Prototype Board
​,​
Version 2
1 each S-100 Bus Terminator
​,​
Version 1
1 each S-100 Console I/O
​,​
Version 1
1 each S-100 Z80 Master board
​,​
version 1
​1 each S-100 Eprom, Version 1​
1 each S-100 Don Caprio Mini Front Panel board, (no version number) Sep 11, 2014
1 each S-100 Bus extender, version 2

​All ​
11 board in one lot for $185 + $7 shipping
​ USA and Canada only, other ask for shipping cost​

Tom Lafleur