[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2807] Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2807] Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards
- From: Bruce Hinton <asdc.ent...@gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 21:06:52 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of asdc.ent...@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c04::232 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=asdc.ent...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:organization:user-agent:mime-version :to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=dPkDmuyUKTvGZEETmencIEjN+tX0ijY6Y78rwHMUL4k=; b=sh9c7/JlllIovsM4ZdsNn5i0VEu/PPyevuLzP/81vcgD7VwuehOYZByAKQdQoXL7fF WnHNYOeUsdeXFilPO3Pe6yEUWluO4ESOjv9l836JO0hRTGV6CT7pWGnrB6t2nGSJFRBP 6Ap87ZaUgIQ9BkyfzAdCyha1v6QMuN/ar/njftyJ7CG27vAF/6iJ8ljZAiz06hKcs2Nq xdT0n2HSR4N6Po7dk+G1w5DDDSGgCsjm7xd3JOsuj4X++Wd5lIGRt/sPq5hMCea9f5MD Efsn2zwqoXeVttXml4vNfLztDJmvXk4gHLXtYBstNuMLBSNqiBFtjIA29+0z4B90/jCj Ip7w==
- In-reply-to: <5328E445.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Alltech Systems Design and Consulting
- References: <email@example.com> <5328E445.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: b...@alltech-systems.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.4.0
Correction, --I started a thread about the possibility of
HDD/SSD on S-100 board, which garnered respondents that
quickly zeroed in on the CF, which to me is like having
today's SSD with unpowered memory!
However, I withdraw my optimistic order of maybe 2. I have since
looked at the page describing such things from your link and it is
so far above my head, I have no business ordering, but...
If they are not too expensive, I could order 1 and consider it a
long term edu/project.
Please let me know the price, it is likely I cannot ever rise to
this level of knowledge.
On 3/18/2014 8:26 PM, Bruce Hinton
I just started a thread about this today in Vintage>S-100. I
think I need to be on this list for one, maybe 2!
On 3/18/2014 6:27 PM, Edward Snider
Is anyone interested in getting one or more of these?
Just post here and I'll get a list started.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
org:Alltech Systems Design and Consulting