[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1536] Z80 CPU board part issue
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1536] Z80 CPU board part issue
- From: Paul Birkel <pbi...@gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 04:14:09 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of pbi...@gmail.com designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=pbi...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=qRGjmPuoPEhQwfpE9+w3M6cnnFwLhveYTi7e8RITR8M=; b=NBT1Sv4BDDTs8AmZJ9JxC3GWoBCbxDUxCb/91cKq7UU9qJCETG7m/aXCOyxuuE0qXd 9GQhdknKPOFRm+zp9qWud7DvwbHfFio4yzyJvPeW26hPuAabh4JiFEUm/2pK70XoGZO2 V5CjmCIaLpFuJqfDMT/EIuvapP5lYDxwQbVsQHvcGEwt4YHtBiyejVAxT7ydIVNzUzsm nRgZTHQ3WU4JQxbRHN328r93mbCPtOLY0JvBR3t2OaPNP/aWu+oDRBRxGeRlda4MgSCh drwUcXCMvaU2ai0KYlhPH+ha22Z+vumBQGHyE+y7Pd7K3X6cTGwy276nG22qIAZeXnSo 6O6g==
- In-reply-to: <AC10922F-2545-4D31-AFC0-6892C1BB786D@gmail.com>
- References: <AC10922F-2545-4D31-AFC0-6892C1BB786D@gmail.com>
If you dig back into email-history here you'll find that I encountered the same issue last year. Just use the more common 1.0K kind. The only thing significant about 1.1K in the uses on that (and another, can't recall which off-hand) board is that the original design team simply happened to have 1.1K in their parts-bin! 1.0K will work fine as well.
On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 2:20 AM, Pete Plank <sgi.ne...@gmail.com>
I'm trying to put together the Z80 CPU board and ran into an issue regarding the 1.1K bussed resistor networks -- I can't find them in stock anywhere (eBay, Mouser, Digikey, etc.). I believe a compatible part number is Bourns 4610X-101-112. I need 3 of these -- anyone know of a source or have some extra they'd be willing to sell?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.