Re: [N8VEM-S100:3132] Re: boards uploaded to wiki

I've only done a couple S-100 boards but I had good luck with
Imagineering, Inc. (pcbnet.com). Prices were good and I was pleased with the quality
of the prototypes. It's been a while but my board were $25 each.

Advanced circuits has 2 layer for $33 each.
http://www.4pcb.com/33-each-pcbs/