[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:3132] Re: boards uploaded to wiki
- To: "n8vem...@googlegroups.com" <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:3132] Re: boards uploaded to wiki
- From: Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com; dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1398096054; bh=g5YB/+mB0ncPnMmaiDoZVdEvd7AWpXifgVFIdK6Wqv8=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=zvYwft8E5LygrxKnK/CVbBBBPu46vOqTaRsc48MlaPdjTS6jr1kvb6ES98QFPZvJ1YaagQJZQl5L07ms9bpYbaNVqcVVUq7FbVzSCXUDeopH6//Uuvm26qzBE5eRsvIKnbrqIpPPlJxVb3I8VGBKEoYAGUfrd/wA8K2XNqvXk1c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=2++WssaQ7PMoebaE+1wfiOm/+rqCKetY6Tq03Nv6axTgFGZChBKLY5yUQD5tOyUdGEwb4l5J76vDXQbWjXBmIQM+CzpI0cDpo5n+BUTJjPd6LHt/YiYxQcgTbov/cJi/+9/P23/OSd16poh2HXgOod9Pbn7zu7BrBzclUhzE5Yc=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <00e501cf5c98$3e73e200$bb5ba600$@YAHOO.COM> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com>
Any board house will probably do fine.
I use PCBcart.com for "production" boards and 33each.com for prototypes.
Good luck! Thanks and have a nice day!
From: nbreeden <nb...@me.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 5:11 PM
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:3132] Re: boards uploaded to wiki
Can you provide some info on who you use to manufacture the boards etc? I'm completely new to this; using someone you've had success with seems like a good idea.
On Sunday, April 20, 2014 5:58:35 AM UTC-7, lynchaj wrote:
I uploaded the EDA files, schematics, and PCB layout files for the S-100 80286 CPU V2, S-100 SMB V2, and S-100 MS DOS Support V2 boards to the wiki in their appropriate folder.
These boards are ready for production so if you want to make some orders feel free. Thanks and have a nice day!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout