[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2372] Z-80 V2 question
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2372] Z-80 V2 question
- From: Fabio Battaglia <hkzl...@gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 20:01:22 +0100
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of hkzl...@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c03::232 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hkzl...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Jj7lgUJv2b9YBWqbBVoLewpPvgP9PVyEb9hjD/Lx3/s=; b=heJ3fTExUGCh6je1XQ6hSGomm3PQ0bvhtjFCl4r9So447sMuHZ7R8TveftwBghOGSm ghlrTzR2ZjAeCqU+vhBDTlGmFVcRAU1m5LD9v7sUwoEnn/hgA/DBU1QDjLmLvXSBxr3v tzgos06+30tA0n6/MIfA91eeLmu6G+czs8JygttyliqG05mfX16K4wLa+TDLEfbjvmWx Agda5HiTv5cymun/6jmo6+ckohcH46puSYR4jYaoeYUGtYiuHK9DiBTd+eq+B0r9Xfgc kB6NE7hilDXP194h0wPIfMghvwFSlINxUXThE9KadBVjZmIPy6XrSYirhNOoqbfWMere aumQ==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hopefully there is nothing wrong in basic questions: I'm interested in the answer too, as I never used TO-3 packages but will mount my Z80 V2 soon :-)
On Feb 8, 2014 7:50 PM, "Joe Herdler" <joe.h...@yahoo.com
Here is a truly newbee question. On the Z-80 V2 board, the LM323K requires a heat sink. I have ordered said heat sink, but am not sure how to assemble the TO-3, heatsink and board. Two pin insulators came with the LM323K unit, but no mica bottom insulator. What is the mounting sequence? Heat sink, then TO-3 or TO-3 then heat sink? Do I need a mica insulator between the heat sink and TO-3, or a second one between the board and whatever is mounted first?
Sorry about such a basic question.
Thank you in advance!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.