Re: S-100 System Monitor Board V2 building hints and experiences

I build a System Monitor Board version 2.0 and use TIL311 Display Board now. My concern is to obtain correct type of switches on display board. I do not like push button switch. I seek to match with toggle switches

I realized NKK does not sell SPST switch then I decide to use SPDT because the display board has three holes. Do you think if I can use NKK M2018SS1W03, (ON)-OFF-(ON) for both SW2 and SW4?

Do you think this part will work or should I cut one switch pin off and it will become as SPST? Only one switch position will become as non-function.

Thank you,
Steven