[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1919] Re: S-100 boards in work
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1919] Re: S-100 boards in work
- From: Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 03:26:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1379931964; bh=EeGijqk1j8dUvcOHbPSnHbi0ucluocE+mN+/vvnqjiE=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Zx5A5JGacZ41E4ZZhGafHQeewD8KNu/dGS6MFTlur9CnBOtrQU1w8/DNeC95DB2oDUz4/MaThpyuYQLWPtXQWqEIExVZVTdNXp/OjvCmBymJPMkdc3kyc86/NxCAVCzNl6UkJLXVVd9heGBsjwVBROuNKiTpWvVraqmjbFnJ15M=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=u6g2miVdP4QVbTReJJMOo5HcKUW+6dk+4E/lF94Dc6DouOn1e5+Cuh/7RdnVCUlIydijoZv7qN95Dj9PASn3+paI/5lzGrzLdmE7cEGrxOLHWwZd+F9Z4uRNIEmF9bc+17e1qmi2JmAtEIzD0YbmwLE/LU+kqy8obf4Yr+3Szzk=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi! Thanks! Yes, the S-100 RAM&ROM board is basically done and ready to go. I am waiting a bit for some of the other boards to clear the queue and then I will start asking for board pre-orders to get some PCBs manufactured. Not quite ready yet though.
Thanks and have a nice day!
On Sun, 9/22/13, dgf...@googlemail.com <dgf...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1919] Re: S-100 boards in work
Date: Sunday, September 22, 2013, 3:14 PM
Andrew You haven't made any
mention of the ver 3 S100 RAM/EPROM board, I understand from
previous posts that this board has undergone last
minute changes to add NVRAM battery backup, will this
necessitate a further prototype for validation of the
changes or will it be going straight to production
soon. Regards and thanks for all
the hard work you guys are
doing dave fry
On Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:47:14 PM UTC+1, lynchaj
wrote:HiWe have a few boards in work
and I’d like to update some status on them S-100 8080 CPU or FP
board: where are we on this? We had a prototype
schematic at one point and were going to make some
updates. Any progress? What’s the plan?
S-100 Utility board: SRAM/ROM/UART/PPI/RTC board.
Basically the guts of an MSX2 computer sans CPU, VDP, and
sound generator. Prototype board almost done and will
be getting prototype PCBs soon. Need to assemble
initial build and test team. Probably going to be a
real bear to debug the initial version. S-100 uPD7220: Ready to
go to prototype but there doesn’t seem to be much interest
in this board. S-100 SMB V2: John and
I will be working this probably in the Fall S-100 DMA: same as
above Probably there are
more. Please feel free to ask about various board
projects. Thanks and have a nice day!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
from it, send an email to
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.