[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2433] Possible run of Serial I/O boards
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2433] Possible run of Serial I/O boards
- From: Fabio Battaglia <hkzl...@gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 07:29:45 +0100
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of hkzl...@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c00::22a as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hkzl...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=3b26AiFgkDjjakqmi/y7FM9gZS5JlUzxSCh60o3cwkM=; b=pAmuep2lEslWvAPvkbI2BFnVxBAPF0v3cRiVR5uWhCbjqaXEgLTDZlFoWOBKwdSGQY M+69441jFbpnEIMKhLp6mCsfpaTLnGiJQxapz5+g8fg1WIQ5qxYN4KDVpV+hqe6/0BUC Il3tFV7kLvU8rswDt3p+z6sEwiALQa3Hcg7Y6tqzFru9cLDXkdhQo4RDAzMtGNERBgX3 fk50a71mT6faAebCoIihRH2qA2IBIoFByTvYM51GZXyMBS6Bm2kaCXygbEDtxfZRJbSi bZocmjAsQR6HRaRNAIB91XkP4uv5vhp1tmmiwnkZnTp6av1AYtU+dzkw8M+wWXqxVMLC 1C/g==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Has anyone received an answer from Ed?
Because of a recent problem I'm getting slightly paranoid that my mail might get flagged as spam and so did not reach him.
Or maybe I'm really paranoid and Ed is just very busy calculating the shipping costs :-P
On Feb 18, 2014 8:49 PM, "Edward Snider" <zipps...@gmail.com
I was thinking of handling a run of the Serial I/O boards
(unless someone has one available, then maybe a different board).
Is anyone interested in one?
How are these runs usually handled? What fabricators have people been using?
Also, has anyone used project-pcb.com
? They seem to have pretty reasonable rates for small runs.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.