[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2554] Re: Possible run of Serial I/O boards
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2554] Re: Possible run of Serial I/O boards
- From: Rick <rickb...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 20:02:49 -0800
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of rickb...@yahoo.com designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rickb...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1393560172; bh=eh18Qbrt51y18zm69fQMYDr1P/S57c0/KEm34CD/n5w=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:Date:Subject:Message-ID:From:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=EJo8nA4AYrC1YB8NbfPxH22OgxCzbmN2hmlzp51o11B6GqjU4x1gxtjnK7WqtVQAADiLFxDiIb7UdFakoXV5UdOaM8aNMIH/MSKACun4nvZP84VkMtmjRWI/Sy8CuPvFX2AaAPvP26StPLee2yTuujQWjhiYzctbNbj38xJtvw4=
I would like one serial I/O board from the next order!
Edward Snider <zipp...@gmail.com> wrote:
It looks like this this run of 20 is spoken for.
However, if there is enough interest, I'd be willing to do another run.
Just post and I'll start a new list for the next one.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.