Re: Group order for S100 V2 80286 Master/Slave CPU Board

Ok I place the order for 20 boards.
Here is what I have for names:=
Fabio 2
David 1
Gary 1
Paul 1
Matt

On Saturday, April 26, 2014 10:58:19 AM UTC-7, monahanz wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm going to quickly do a “Production”  run of the V2-80286 Master/Slave CPU board.  This is a rework and upgrade of the original 80286 board.  The differences/improvements are listed towards the bottom of this page.

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/80286%20Board/80286%20CPU%20Board.htm#V2-80286

This is a fairly complex board and probably not for some to start with in the 16 bit S100 arena.  However it may be some time until we do another run.

I will be traveling (again) soon, so I would like to get the order out early next week. Please let me know if you would like one or more boards (via e-mail to monahan AT vitasoft.org).

Also please it is lightly we will be below the normal number of boards (20) to get the low $33 price, could be 2X that.  If that is a problem let me know.

John