RE: [N8VEM-S100:2375] Board Run: Unbuffered Prototyping

Hi

Just use the Pages & Files mode on the wiki to navigate to the S-100 pages.  Here is the URL.  It takes a little getting used to but works with a little experimenting.

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20regular%20prototyping%20board

DFM = Design For Manufacturing using www.freedfm.com to verify the Gerber and Drill file set are in fact a board that can be manufactured.  It is important to have realistic tolerances and clearance since manufacturing at economical prices is not capable of producing the perfect boards an EDA tool set can design.

DMF, that’s a good one.  J